- Please be advised that Raonzena may modify or update our store policy at any time.
- Please be advised that when you make an appointment with Raonzena, a credit card information will be required to secure your appointment.
Raonzena Store Policy
- All cancellations and rescheduling must be done via telephone at least 6 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. Failure to do so will result in inconvenience for our salon, so please be mindful when choosing to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Late Arrival Policy
- Raonzena asks that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so that you may receive quality service with sufficient time.
- Raonzena does not impose any late arrival fees, but clients who arrive 10 minutes later than their scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule. This policy stands so that we can ensure quality service for you as well as other Raonzena clients who arrive following your appointment.
- We DO NOT do refills on work that has not been done at Raonzena. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you have insufficient amount of extensions (very few) left to qualify for a refill, we may charge for an extra week of service.
- If you currently have eyelash extensions from another salon, they will need to be removed, and a fee of $30 will be applied.
- We cannot guarantee that your lashes will last long after the removal process or the use of makeup remover.
- Our store cannot remove cluster lashes.
REFILL DAY(S): Only for returning Raonzena customers.
|1 ~ 7||1|
|8 ~ 14||2|
|Over 25 Days||New Set|
|*Applicable if and only there are at least 10 remaining extensions|